As a preferred provider in VPN service's, we always try to provide excellent customer support/service. We have a dedicated team assigned to different sections like customer support, technical support.
We always try to address any of your concerns about processing payments with VPN and we strive to offer flexibility with our payment options. This is more than apparent in our list of accepted payment gateways. We accept Perfect Money, Bitcoin, PayPal, Credit Card, Payza and Cashu. Much thought have been invested into the selection process of these payment gateways. We mirror and stay with the best. Each of these payment gateways are widely accepted and are tagged with some unique advantages for you as a customer.
PayPal: PayPal, one of the widely accepted and profound payment gateways around the world, provides optimum security. The account setup with this payment gateway is structured in a way that you don’t have to disclose any credit card details once you have done it during the initial account setup procedure. So the hackers have no way of getting through to your credit card information.
Perfect Money: Perfect Money, stands for optimum customer support.
- The fact that you don’t need to have an account with a bank for transferring money always stands out.
- Additionally, you also have a well trained or expert customer support team working around the clock to address any of your payment concerns.
Bitcoin: Bitcoin is one of the excellent payment options that offer peerless advantages to both merchants and customers.
- Bitcoin transactions can never be intercepted by a third party. Literally transformed, you cannot tag taxes to such transfers.
- Bitcoin transfers are never tagged with any transaction costs.
- As a customer, you will have the complete control over the Bitcoin transactions and no merchants can charge you extra for any service or product without you being notified.
Credit card: Credit Card Payment option always makes life easier when you have money constraints. You can also keep track of your expenditure when opting to pay with credit cards.
Payza: one of the vital boons of Payza is that it’s spread over 191 countries and it even supports transactions from some countries where PayPal is unavailable.
- With a payza business account, you can accept e-wallet payment without any hassle and concerns over security.
- You have multiple account options like starter accounts, business and pro accounts with Payza. You also have no transfer free for Payza starter account.
CashU: CashU is another payment gateway that is safe and secure when it comes to making payments online. The CahU card is not linked to your bank account and hence if the card gets stolen, you only loose the amount tagged to the card.
We are still working on integration more secure payment gateways to our list to keep the promise of payment versatility that we offer to our customers. If you have any queries or concerns regarding payment options, processes and related aspects, do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form or online chat.